1) The theater is an art contaminated. An art contaminated by life. (The body of the actor, the physical location, the presence of the spectator)
2) The theater is an art contaminated. Contaminated by death. Newborn is already dying. The theater does not have a form that can withstand the weather.
3) The theater is an art contaminated. An art contaminated by the case. Each representation is by definition incomplete and left to the viewer’s breath. The viewer is a stranger who holds the reins of the case.
4) Accept the proper nature of the theatrical take it to the extreme putting more life in the theater and more theater in life. Accepting the futility and randomness of the theater, make the central elements of creation.
5) Space and space of the theater of life, reality and fiction need to overlap.
6) To do this we use the places for what they really are. Houses, hotels, theaters are not sets but traps reality.
7) Remove the distance between actor and character. Being both. I’m an actor and I play myself.
8) Leaving dall’autobiografia why not our personal lives are so important but for the knowledge that our lives and those of others are not so dissimilar.
9) The number of viewers is limited. The viewer is a guest. The relationship is intimate and interactive. We are witnessing the collapse of the distance. We are immersed and distant at the same time. The situation is hyperreal.
10) This simulation brings into play the reality of law and order. Search the traces of an otherness that refuses to be totally domesticated. The uncanny effect of what is unfamiliar in the familiar, what’s not to be tamed into domesticity. The ordinary becomes extraordinarily disturbing.